Monday, November 1, 2010

HELLLLO BLOGGER

Well its been a year and then some since I have last updated and since then I have, I'm not really sure gone through a couple jobs, a couple girls, a couple friends and done a whole lot of wishing the people I want to be around were here.

In recent news, Halloween sucks. Its a sad excuse for chicks to get drunk and dress inappropriately and for guys to stare at tits...while drunk.

I've been upset a lot lately, i mean A LOT. not talking about crying to mommy upset more of the everything you do say or think about is going to piss me off so why dont you just stop existing kinda upset.

Girlfriend! got one of those. Been seeing each other for like 4 months and today was the day we made it "Facebook official". I don't see the need for labels and the whole asking "Will you be my girlfrieeeend" thing but i mean to each his(her) own it was starting to wear on her that we didnt have official labels yet.

Job! got one of those too. Washing cars and all the glamorous things that come with being the lowest on totem pole. Recent work included, crashing a vehicle into a bay door frame, cleaning up, lugging out and wearing about 100lbs of decomposing pumpkins and hay(another reason tohate halloween) and sucking up to the boss because weve been slow the last week days have been greulingly slow and i need my job.

Car, I got a new one of those as well. I bought a 03 mustang to replace my 95 mustang who was falling apart. Well see how this goes.

Sleep, i should really be getting to that, i think ill be coming onheremore now. Seeing as i am in need to blow off steam so that i can try to keep my relationship not in the gutter.

Gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment