Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what the heeeeellll

I hate everything. All the time.
I don't know why I do but I just do.
Like work, its dead, theres nothing to do, the owner is constantly pestering me I need money, I need the job.
I hate the choices I have made, alot of them.
I hate people. Alot of them, friends, family etc.
I am in a constant state of paranoia and am perpetually annoyed at everything so it makes it hard for me to go a day without getting pissed at people i talk to.
I hate how I over use commas...
I hate you. probably not YOU but you as in the person imthinking about and i cant tell you that because it would make things kinda awkward.
I hate the rapper in the lexus.
I love you. Again probably not you, well maybe you as well but definitely not in that way.
I can't help but think people are hiding things from me, especially when the come off defensive when i ask them what they are doing simply because its what i do when im bored. but whenpeople say theyre doing one thing then i find out its something else and they get all defensive and say how im being overbearing because i ask what theyre doing all the time that makes me think that they do have something to hide. its funny how that works because now i want to know more but i said i would not ask any more questions because its a snarky ass hole thing to do and sometimes you need to be an asshole or a dick because if you dont, your a pussy.

My god i ramble and bitch but it helps because it saves me from going postal and making mistakes. mind you ive made many, uttering "I wish you would die" isnt always a good thing to do, thats why this is coming in handy, and the fact that noone reads it makes me chuckleanyways

No comments:

Post a Comment