Monday, October 12, 2009

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

5.(five)
People I can trust fully.

G.O.A.T- The one who has been there through everything since kindergarten.
The Unlikely find - The girl who has snuck into my life in the strangest way.
G.I. Bro (I thought it was clever:))
Mom- Obviously
Myself-tricky at times but I like to believe I can trust me...

4.(four)

People I can Talk to.

G.O.A.T.- You have an amazing talent for listening and truely live up to your name.
The Unlikely find - Somehow talking to you makes everything feel like its going to be alright even if its not.
G.I. Bro (still clever) - Its hard to at times but when I need you your there thank you.
The Tank - Although you've got an apearance that would beg to differ your one of the best people to sit and talk to about whats going on in life bro thx.


3.(three)
People that know the real me.

G.O.A.T. - Obviously you know me more than anyone.
Previous - You know who I was, I don't know if you count, or if I want you to.
Me - I know what I can be, but who I am is sometimes blurred.

2.(two)
People I can tell ANYTHING

G.O.A.T. - No matter the problem, I feel like I'm safe and not being judged talking to you Thank you bro.
The Tank - We have went through some similar things aside from some recent happenings to you and I know you always know where I'm coming from.

1. (one)

Person I wish was here to help me.

G.O.A.T. - Honestly whats a wolf without his packmates haha


just wanted to express some things and try not to be too straight forward about it...

Friends like the ones I KNOW I have only come along lets see... aparently once every, 13 or so years haha? You guys mean the world to me honestly and thanks for everything. even though the chances of you all reading this are slim to none its all good just a chance for me to vent.


Enjoy hopefully you see what im puting out by this and if your realy good you might be able to tell how im feeling by this...but only if your REALLY GOOD












No comments:

Post a Comment