Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

Well well if it isnt the ol blog haha. Haven't been on for awhile because I'm not usually on the computer or home realy. Spending the majority of my time at work and when I'm not at work I'm usually in bed because I have to get up to go to work the next day.

So I got stuff to say but first I'm givin the update due to it being like forever since I've posted but who noticed realy?

Got an '01 Hyundai Accent from my grandparents, had some times in it took it off roading.. Fixed the exaust and the started blah blah blah found a mustang on the net and sold my car to buy it now im driving my dream car and im only 18. Now all I have to do is keep it running:)

Still at Boston Pizza still living my life like the lyrics to one of my best friends songs..fml haha ugh girls?...still talking to the same girls nothing has come of anything

In dept for the car need new breaks and tires and lights but im not worried about money realy just blahhhh now for a new actual post about GRR

No comments:

Post a Comment