Thursday, July 16, 2009

money money money....money!

So I gots me a job at a local restaurant "BP". I applied as a delivery driver but so far I've been getting trained in the kitchen. I like working here my managers and other kitchen staff that I have met are all realy cool guys. Free pop whenever I want during my shift get to lisen to music while I'm there and hell the work itself isn't even that bad.

I've decided to not bother letting things, Ie. girls, get to me. It's just realy not worth it. I'm gonna try and enjoy the rest of the summer and what happens happens.

I think I may have "one of those faces", 3 ppl at work told me I look familiar.

I'm going to be getting my own vehicle soon which is going to make things alot better. I'm torn between a truck, and a smaller car that would be decent on gas. I will probably end up getting whichever I get the better deal on first.

So I'm pretty content right now and just wanted to put up there that I'm not just ranting all the time and have a positive post on here before ppl think im gonna go postal or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment