Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogg.ing

So I've basically decided to start a blog because there has been a stupid stuff going on that has gotten on my nerves and I don't feel like talkint to people about it because quite simply there is only maybe two people on this planet that i can talk to about things that are going on. Only two people who can offer me advice and only one that realy knows when its advice that I need and when its better to just let me rant and just be a good listener and I thank my best friend of what 14 years now for all the help he has given me.

So this is pretty much it for the whole intoduction thing. This has been me Splash Gordon letting everyone who decides they feel like coming onto my blog for whatever reason that might be know that I appriciate your interest and will accept any good advice, comments, whatever you have to shout out there I'm up for whatever you got to say. Let me have it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment